Collarum® Deluxe - Coyote Model is a humane, canine specific, live capture device for such species as coyote, dingo, hyena and other canines of similar size. The unit is made of stainless steel for low maintenance. The adjustable tension trigger allows the user to modify the sensitivity of the pull. Extensively field tested at the National Wildlife Research Center in Denver. WCS is pleased to offer the Collarum as it is the latest technology developed in live-capture cable restraint systems. The Collarum can be configured for lethal capture upon request. Each order includes a "how to" DVD depicting setting, bedding, location, and helpful tips.
- 100% Canine Specific
- 70% of captured coyotes show no significant injuries under International Standards
- Safe to use in urban settings and around livestock
- Adjustable trigger
- Reusable cable
- includes (1) throw mechanism, 2 cables (1-with inline spring & double stake swivel; 1- replacement cable), (1) bait cap-T and (1) bait cap-hose, instructional DVD, Field Guide and Assembly Instruction.
Domestic Dog Model Collarum, utilizes the 3/16" cable with a Relaxalock and an adjustable stop affixed to the cable to acommodate different dog sizes. Has arms and cable for up to a 12" capture loop. Will handle 40 - 80lb. dogs or coyotes; lighter duty springs for shorter set periods and closer supervision; easier to set than the coyote model; (won't throw as well in heavy soil, poor weather; more space needed than fox model due to loop size)
Collarum - Fox Model has arms which are 1" shorter than the coyote model to acommodate the smaller size and height of the fox and utilizes a 9" loop for animals up to 20 lbs. or with a smaller head; the cable diameter used for the fox model is 5/32 along with an appropriately sized Shurlock; lighter duty spring combination because of the reduced cable loop; less space required for setting versus the coyote model. Can be configured for lethal capture upon request. Includes instructional DVD.
The Collarum - Small dog model utilizes 3/16" cable with a Relaxalock. It has arms and cable for a 9" loop for animals up to 20 lbs. or with a smaller head; lighter duty spring configuration because of the reduced cable loop size; less space required for setting versus coyote model.
The Collarum ACO Special contains everything needed for capturing that "hard-to-catch" domestic dog. It includes an instructional video that explains how to set the collarum, along with the following additional equipment:
- 1 Domestic Dog model Collarum (Stainless)
- 2 Cables; 1 Primary and 1 replacement (both w/Relaxalock)
- 2 Rebar stakes for anchoring the collarum cable
- 2 pegs for anchoring the collarum baseplate
- 1 screw link on cable for easier transfer of canine
- 1 Prepared bait cap
- 1 4 oz. jar of Collarum Canine Bait
- 1 Bait Spreader for applying bait
- 1 5ft. security cable for theft prevention